Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm Sorry

I’m sorry I’ve done this to you. I meant to be rude; but I never thought you would hate me this way.
I’m sorry I treated you badly; how I wish you know that this is all just a play. A role I must perform to stop this closeness we have.
I admire you. I wanted your presence. I wanted to be close to you… I always do… and still do.

I’m sorry that I must turn my way opposite to yours. I’m sorry I have to hide my smile when our eyes meet.
These were never what I wanted.
How I wish you know how I love to see you smiling at me, how I wanted to walk with you beside me…

I’m sorry I never given you the friendship worth to be offered. I’m so afraid I will deeply fall to temptation.
I’m sorry I’ve given full malice to your friendly actions; how I wish I didn’t.

Will you still forgive me? Will you accept the pure friendship I’d like to offer?

You are still my Manong and I still love to hear calling you that way.
I’d like to be your little sister. Please give me that second chance.

I’m sorry for everything. I hope I can make this up to you.
How I wish I could run to you and give you that squeezing hug.
I miss you so much; I’m not sure if I’m that important to you, but I hope you still care for me.

I’m really really sorry. I’m praying my sincerity will reach you.



“I don’t understand. Why I’m feeling so bad now when I know it was my idea?”

No comments:

Post a Comment